My Designs

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Found it!

So.... last night after putting my daughter to bed, I got ready to curl up on the couch to watch The Biggest Loser and work on my forever long never ending sock yarn blanket. Here is a quick shot of it. There are loads of different ways to make the mitered squares that make up this blanket. When I have more time I will go more into detail on how mine is put together.



And all the sudden, I realize, where is my needle bag!? I searched and searched, I was near panic mode, all thru the house. I even ventured to guess that my precious 6 year old had it in her room, NOOOOOOO! And then there it appeared on the couch, tucked under a pillow, you know where it belongs right?

Where is the oddest place you've found what you lost?


2 comments:

  1. I put milk away in the cabinet once. Thankfully, it wasn't there very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm pretty sure I remember leaving a box of cereal in the freezer once.

    ReplyDelete